Biweekly Report [2H April 2022]
( Disclaimer: The contents are subject to change without prior notice, and under no circumstances can it be used as evidence of legal responsibility for investment results. The information provided here does not constitute investment advice. If you have any questions, please contact the Stackswap team. )
Hello, Stackswap Community.
Here is the news of the Stackswap for April 2H 2022.
In April, due to large number of participants in the event, the Stackswap team held various discussions about the inspection and payment methods. Currently, tokens and NFT tickets have been paid to the Stackswap GIVEAWY Event winners, and details can be found through the community notice.
Stacks and STSW have been recently mentioned in Writing weekly threads on Stacks, DappRadar, GenX Analytics, etc. We would like to share the data and introduction about Stacks and Stackswap.
> Stackswap Dashboard (at block number 58,679)
> Stacks Accelerator Verified Tokens: 7
- Stackswap (STSW)
- Stacks (STX)
- Arkadiko Token (DIKO)
- Arkadiko Stablecoin (USDA)
- Miamicoin (MIA)
- Newyorkcity Coin (NYC)
- Lucid Bitcoin (lBTC)
> Stackswap Giveaway event
Congratulations to the winners of the Stackswap Giveaway event!
Winners will now get $STSW, and/or Gold Pass Silver Pass NFTs. Details
1. The $STSW token is currently being sent to wallets. Users will see their balances reflected soon, depending on the Stacks Network.
2. Winners of the Gold Pass or Silver Pass NFT can claim directly from our legacy page: https://app.stackswap.org/nft/nft_project/membership
If you have additional questions, please reach out via Discord or Telegram.
Stackswap Giveaway event winners list is available at this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aLRZ9b9HlBSfOKfJ5_AefvirlLd84jx1Ynocg8qCmmY/edit#gid=0
> Weekly threads on Stacks
Stackswap was introduced in Weekly threads on Stacks. Thanks again to the_advisor.btc for a detailed 14-thread explanation of the features and main functions of the Stackswap platform.
1) The website has a simple, polished & intuitive UI & UX. A great update with respect to the initial look. For example, the swap section will separate the verified coins from the community ones to avoid any potential mistakes.
2) The main features of the StackSwap DEX are:
It includes all the features of a DEX but the launchpad characteristics are interesting for new Stacks projects looking to launch their own token in a smooth & easy way.
3) The swap section will allow users to exchange tokens for others. You can swap STX, USDA, DIKO, STSW but also Miami & New York coins. Moreover, you can swap for community-created tokens like @ZeroAuthDAO governance token but as always DYOR before getting into these coins.
4) The pool section will allow users to pool together pair of tokens and receive LP tokens as a liquidity provider. The pools are ordered by TVL so you can check which are the most used & top pools. You can also create custom pools by selecting specific tokens.
5) The Farm section allows to deposit LP tokens for further returns. The farm pools are also ordered by liquidity & show the APR so users can have a better picture of returns & risks. The Stake section will allow to stake STSW which is the DEX governance token but also stake IBTC.
6) Clicking on the More button, you will find the launchpad section. You will be able to choose to create a SIP-010 token and set the token name, ticker, description, image & project URL. Then you will create a pool with the STSW token, set the exchange ratio & the initial supply
7) The process is super simple & can facilitate the process for projects to launch their own tokens. It’s a good alternative to @alexgoBtc launchpad that uses a lottery approach and it’s good to have different solutions in the Stacks ecosystem.
8) StackSwap also released IBTC, a Bitcoin-pegged token, & uses STSW as collateral. IBTC can be combined with other trading pairs & create new trade options.IBTC will probably use other collateral tokens & it’s a way to experiment with new things on the Stacks DeFi ecosystem.
9) Group farming is a feature the team is working on which will allow farming using other tokens. So a community token could be used for farming and reward the project supporters. This will be available to all projects launched on the Token Launchpad, without restrictions.
10) Gold and Silver Pass NFTs have been given as rewards for users. The NFTs holders will have the priority for future AI-based market prediction services and other features, such as early access to new projects from Stackswap.Other benefits for holders are still in development.
11) STSW is the governance token of StackSwap which can be further accumulated by staking it. You will be able to vote on the direction the projects should take. The team is working hard in bringing new interesting features to the project so make sure to follow them closely.
12) The team is highly dedicated to creating a permissionless platform and following the #Bitcoin philosophy. They want to empower users to do what they want without high barriers and they are proving it with the features introduced that help any project.
13) @StackswapJames @lucidsungmin are the core team members behind the project & are doxxed. If you have any questions make sure to join their discord (https://discord.gg/h6AwVYZ4JD) as they will help you with any doubt
14) As always feel free to give feedback and opinions.If you enjoyed the reading, I would appreciate a follow & retweet as more Stacks content is on the way.
> Stacks Blockchain on DappRadar
dappRadar, with 1 million monthly users, started supporting the Stacks Dapp project.
DappRadar allows you to analyze Stacks dapp rankings, transaction volume, number of user wallets, transaction activity, and etc. These data allow users to roughly estimate the value of Stacks’ tokens and dapps.
Stackswap is STX’s representative dapp and is working to expand the Bitcoin Defi ecosystem.
Largest Increase in Total Value Locked in a 30D period
Join Our Community